Best time to go to Baie Ste Anne Average weather of Baie Ste Anne, Seychelles
Get the most favorable time to visit Baie Ste Anne in Seychelles from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Baie Ste Anne?
When is the best time to go to Baie Ste Anne? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Baie Ste Anne are March, April, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Baie Ste Anne
For full information about the climate and weather in Baie Ste Anne a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Baie Ste Anne in january|
|February||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Baie Ste Anne in february|
|March||85°F/85°F||good weather||Baie Ste Anne in march|
|April||85°F/86°F||good weather||Baie Ste Anne in april|
|May||85°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Baie Ste Anne in may|
|June||81°F/83°F||good weather||Baie Ste Anne in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||good weather||Baie Ste Anne in july|
|August||79°F/81°F||good weather||Baie Ste Anne in august|
|September||81°F/81°F||good weather||Baie Ste Anne in september|
|October||81°F/83°F||good weather||Baie Ste Anne in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||good weather||Baie Ste Anne in november|
|December||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Baie Ste Anne in december|
Weather and climate in Baie Ste Anne
- Between the months of january and june the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in june about 6.1in.
- Between july and october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 34% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in december about 15.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Baie Ste Anne
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Baie Ste Anne: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Baie Ste Anne
Find out when Baie Ste Anne has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Baie Ste Anne
- Very low season in Baie Ste Anne
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, May and June.
- Low season in Baie Ste Anne
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April and July.
- High season in Baie Ste Anne
The number of visitors to Baie Ste Anne is high in: September and November.
- Peak season in Baie Ste Anne
The largest number of tourists visiting Baie Ste Anne is during: August, October and December.