Best time to go to Praslin Average weather of Praslin, Seychelles
Find the perfect time to visit Anse Volbert (Praslin) in Seychelles from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Praslin?
When is the best time to go to Praslin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Praslin are March, April, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Praslin
For full information about the climate and weather in Praslin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Praslin in january|
|February||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Praslin in february|
|March||85°F/85°F||good weather||Praslin in march|
|April||85°F/86°F||good weather||Praslin in april|
|May||85°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Praslin in may|
|June||81°F/83°F||good weather||Praslin in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||good weather||Praslin in july|
|August||79°F/81°F||good weather||Praslin in august|
|September||81°F/81°F||good weather||Praslin in september|
|October||81°F/83°F||good weather||Praslin in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||good weather||Praslin in november|
|December||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Praslin in december|
Weather and climate in Praslin
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and you can expect to have 17.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of february the climate is beautiful. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 10.4in.
- From march to june the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains in june about 6.1in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 18% of the time in august.
- Between september and december the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 53% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Praslin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Praslin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Praslin
Find out when Praslin has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Praslin
- Very low season in Praslin
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May and June.
- Low season in Praslin
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and July.
- High season in Praslin
The number of visitors to Praslin is high in: September and November.
- Peak season in Praslin
The largest number of tourists visiting Praslin is during: August, October and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Praslin month by month
Best time for low prices in Praslin
Average prices of hotels in Praslin month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Praslin. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Praslin
On average, it costs $ 19 per day to hire a car in Praslin. This price varies by $ 2 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 17 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 19.