Best time to go to Saint-Pierre Average weather of Saint-Pierre, Reunion
Get the very best time to visit Saint-Pierre in Reunion from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Pierre?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Pierre? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saint-Pierre are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, November and December
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Pierre a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Pierre in january|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Pierre in february|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Pierre in march|
|good weather||Saint-Pierre in april|
|good weather||Saint-Pierre in may|
|perfect weather||Saint-Pierre in june|
|perfect weather||Saint-Pierre in july|
|perfect weather||Saint-Pierre in august|
|perfect weather||Saint-Pierre in september|
|perfect weather||Saint-Pierre in october|
|good weather||Saint-Pierre in november|
|good weather||Saint-Pierre in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Pierre
- From january to april the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and you can expect to have 3.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 83°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Pierre
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Pierre: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Reunion
Saint-Pierre appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Reunion appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.