Best time to go to Saint-Denis Average weather of Saint-Denis, Reunion
Get the perfect time to go to Saint-Denis in Reunion from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Denis?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Denis? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saint-Denis are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Denis a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Denis in january|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Denis in february|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Denis in march|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Denis in april|
|good weather||Saint-Denis in may|
|good weather||Saint-Denis in june|
|good weather||Saint-Denis in july|
|perfect weather||Saint-Denis in august|
|perfect weather||Saint-Denis in september|
|good weather||Saint-Denis in october|
|good weather||Saint-Denis in november|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Denis in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Denis
- In the month of january the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 6.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of february the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 5.9in each month.
- From march to may the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and, in may, 13 days of rain are expected.
- From june to november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 81°F.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 48% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Denis
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Denis: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Reunion
Saint-Denis appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Reunion appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.