Best time to go to Agaléga Average weather of Agaléga, Mauritius
Get the perfect time to go to Agaléga in Mauritius from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Agaléga?
When is the best time to go to Agaléga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Agaléga are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and February
Annual weather in Agaléga
For full information about the climate and weather in Agaléga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in january|
|February||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in february|
|March||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in march|
|April||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in april|
|May||83°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in may|
|June||81°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in june|
|July||79°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in july|
|August||77°F/79°F||good weather||Agaléga in august|
|September||79°F/79°F||good weather||Agaléga in september|
|October||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in october|
|November||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in november|
|December||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Agaléga in december|
Weather and climate in Agaléga
- Between january and may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and you can expect to have 6.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 26% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in july, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 6in each month.
- In december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 42% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agaléga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agaléga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Agaléga
Find out when Agaléga has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Agaléga
- Very low season in Agaléga
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May and June.
- Low season in Agaléga
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, July and September.
- High season in Agaléga
The number of visitors to Agaléga is high in: August, October and November.
- Peak season in Agaléga
The largest number of tourists visiting Agaléga is during: December.