Best time to go to Jitra Average weather of Jitra, Malaysia
Find the very best time to go to Jitra in Malaysia from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Jitra?
When is the best time to go to Jitra? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jitra are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are April, May, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Jitra
For full information about the climate and weather in Jitra a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/88°F||good weather||Jitra in january|
|February||74°F/94°F||good weather||Jitra in february|
|March||76°F/94°F||good weather||Jitra in march|
|April||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Jitra in april|
|May||79°F/92°F||bad weather||Jitra in may|
|June||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Jitra in june|
|July||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Jitra in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Jitra in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Jitra in september|
|October||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Jitra in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||bad weather||Jitra in november|
|December||76°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Jitra in december|
Weather and climate in Jitra
- Between january and february the climate is good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and october the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 14in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 47% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jitra
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jitra: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Jitra
Find out when Jitra has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Jitra
- Very low season in Jitra
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, April, May, July, September and November.
- Low season in Jitra
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and October.
- High season in Jitra
The number of visitors to Jitra is high in: June and August.
- Peek season in Jitra
The largest number of tourists visiting Jitra is during: December.