Best time to go to Pangkor island Average weather of Pangkor island, Malaysia
Get the best time to go to Pangkor island in Malaysia from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Pangkor island?
When is the best time to go to Pangkor island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Pangkor island is June
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Pangkor island
For full information about the climate and weather in Pangkor island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Pangkor island in january|
|February||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Pangkor island in february|
|March||81°F/86°F||bad weather||Pangkor island in march|
|April||83°F/88°F||bad weather||Pangkor island in april|
|May||83°F/88°F||bad weather||Pangkor island in may|
|June||83°F/88°F||good weather||Pangkor island in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Pangkor island in july|
|August||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Pangkor island in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Pangkor island in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||bad weather||Pangkor island in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||very bad weather||Pangkor island in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Pangkor island in december|
Weather and climate in Pangkor island
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 49% of the time in february.
- Between march and may the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 92°F.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 7.3in each month.
- From august to september the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 53% of the time in september.
- Between october and december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 78% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pangkor island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pangkor island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pangkor island
Find out when Pangkor island has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pangkor island
- Very low season in Pangkor island
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May and October.
- Low season in Pangkor island
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February and November.
- High season in Pangkor island
The number of visitors to Pangkor island is high in: June, July, August and September.
- Peak season in Pangkor island
The largest number of tourists visiting Pangkor island is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Pangkor island month by month
Best time for low prices in Pangkor island
Average prices of hotels in Pangkor island month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Pangkor island. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.