Best time to go to Bogota Average weather of Bogota, Colombia
Find the best time to go to Bogota in Colombia from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Bogota?
When is the best time to go to Bogota? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bogota are January, September and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The coldest months are January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September and December
- The rainiest months are March, April and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Bogota a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Bogota in january|
|tolerable weather||Bogota in february|
|tolerable weather||Bogota in march|
|tolerable weather||Bogota in april|
|tolerable weather||Bogota in may|
|tolerable weather||Bogota in june|
|tolerable weather||Bogota in july|
|tolerable weather||Bogota in august|
|good weather||Bogota in september|
|tolerable weather||Bogota in october|
|tolerable weather||Bogota in november|
|good weather||Bogota in december|
Weather and climate in Bogota
- In january the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 5.3in each month.
- In the month of february the climate is okay. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 7.3in.
- Between march and may the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains in may about 9.9in.
- From june to september the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and you can expect to have 4.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is very bad. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 80% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains in november about 12.6in.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 7.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Colombia
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Bogota
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Bogota: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Colombia: get the best price!
Map of Colombia
Bogota appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Colombia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Colombia
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved