Best time to go to Cassis Average weather of Cassis, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the most favorable time to visit Cassis in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Cassis?
When is the best time to go to Cassis? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cassis are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Cassis
For full information about the climate and weather in Cassis a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Cassis in january|
|February||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Cassis in february|
|March||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Cassis in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||good weather||Cassis in april|
|May||61°F/68°F||good weather||Cassis in may|
|June||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Cassis in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cassis in july|
|August||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cassis in august|
|September||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Cassis in september|
|October||61°F/68°F||good weather||Cassis in october|
|November||54°F/61°F||good weather||Cassis in november|
|December||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Cassis in december|
Weather and climate in Cassis
- Between january and february the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average.
- Between march and april the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 68°F.
- In the month of october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains about 18% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 70°F and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 56°F and it rains about 3.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cassis
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cassis: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cassis
Find out when Cassis has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cassis
- Very low season in Cassis
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Cassis
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, November and December.
- High season in Cassis
The number of visitors to Cassis is high in: April, May and October.
- Peek season in Cassis
The largest number of tourists visiting Cassis is during: June, July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Cassis month by month
Best time for low prices in Cassis
Average prices of hotels in Cassis month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cassis. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Cassis
On average, it costs $ 21 per day to hire a car in Cassis. This price varies by $ 6 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 18 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 24.