Best time to go to Langres Average weather of Langres, Champagne
Find the most favorable time to go to Langres in Champagne from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Langres?
When is the best time to go to Langres? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Langres are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Langres a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Langres in january|
|very bad weather||Langres in february|
|bad weather||Langres in march|
|tolerable weather||Langres in april|
|tolerable weather||Langres in may|
|good weather||Langres in june|
|good weather||Langres in july|
|good weather||Langres in august|
|good weather||Langres in september|
|tolerable weather||Langres in october|
|bad weather||Langres in november|
|very bad weather||Langres in december|
Weather and climate in Langres
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. It is for example 41°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 3.1in.
- In march the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 37% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 54% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains in september about 2.9in.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and, in october, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 67°F and you can expect to have 4.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 40°F and it rains about 4.8in each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Langres
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Langres: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Champagne: get the best price!
Map of Champagne
Langres appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Champagne appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Champagne
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved