Best time to go to Trapani Average weather of Trapani, Sicily
Get the very best time to visit Trapani in Italy from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Trapani?
When is the best time to go to Trapani? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Trapani are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Trapani has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Trapani a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Trapani in january|
|tolerable weather||Trapani in february|
|tolerable weather||Trapani in march|
|good weather||Trapani in april|
|good weather||Trapani in may|
|perfect weather||Trapani in june|
|perfect weather||Trapani in july|
|perfect weather||Trapani in august|
|perfect weather||Trapani in september|
|good weather||Trapani in october|
|good weather||Trapani in november|
|good weather||Trapani in december|
Weather and climate in Trapani
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to july the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- From august to november the climate is favorable. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Trapani
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Trapani: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sicily
Trapani appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sicily appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.