Best time to go to Trapani Average weather of Trapani, Sicily
Get the very best time to visit Trapani in Italy from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Trapani?
When is the best time to go to Trapani? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Trapani are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Trapani has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are January, February, October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Trapani
For full information about the climate and weather in Trapani a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Trapani in january|
|February||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Trapani in february|
|March||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Trapani in march|
|April||61°F/65°F||good weather||Trapani in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Trapani in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Trapani in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Trapani in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Trapani in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Trapani in september|
|October||70°F/74°F||good weather||Trapani in october|
|November||65°F/68°F||good weather||Trapani in november|
|December||59°F/61°F||good weather||Trapani in december|
Weather and climate in Trapani
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in march, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to july the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- From august to november the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 5.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Trapani
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Trapani: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Trapani
Find out when Trapani has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Trapani
- Very low season in Trapani
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Trapani
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, June, October, November and December.
- High season in Trapani
The number of visitors to Trapani is high in: July and September.
- Peek season in Trapani
The largest number of tourists visiting Trapani is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Trapani month by month
Best time for low prices in Trapani
Average prices of hotels in Trapani month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Trapani. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.