Best time to go to Stintino Average weather of Stintino, Sardinia
Discover the perfect time to visit Stintino in Sardinia from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Stintino?
When is the best time to go to Stintino? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Stintino are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Stintino a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Stintino in january|
|tolerable weather||Stintino in february|
|tolerable weather||Stintino in march|
|good weather||Stintino in april|
|good weather||Stintino in may|
|perfect weather||Stintino in june|
|perfect weather||Stintino in july|
|perfect weather||Stintino in august|
|perfect weather||Stintino in september|
|good weather||Stintino in october|
|good weather||Stintino in november|
|tolerable weather||Stintino in december|
Weather and climate in Stintino
- From january to march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Stintino
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Stintino: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sardinia
Stintino appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sardinia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.