Best time to go to Alghero Average weather of Alghero, Sardinia
Find the very best time to go to Alghero in Italy from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Alghero?
When is the best time to go to Alghero? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Alghero are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Alghero a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Alghero in january|
|tolerable weather||Alghero in february|
|tolerable weather||Alghero in march|
|good weather||Alghero in april|
|good weather||Alghero in may|
|perfect weather||Alghero in june|
|perfect weather||Alghero in july|
|perfect weather||Alghero in august|
|perfect weather||Alghero in september|
|good weather||Alghero in october|
|good weather||Alghero in november|
|tolerable weather||Alghero in december|
Weather and climate in Alghero
- In january the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and, in january, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of february the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 65°F and it rains in february about 1.5in.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains in march about 1.3in.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and, in may, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From june to september the climate is very good. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Alghero
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Alghero: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sardinia
Alghero appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sardinia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.