Best time to go to Arzachena Average weather of Arzachena, Sardinia
Get the most favorable time to go to Arzachena in Sardinia from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Arzachena?
When is the best time to go to Arzachena? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Arzachena are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Arzachena a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Arzachena in january|
|tolerable weather||Arzachena in february|
|good weather||Arzachena in march|
|good weather||Arzachena in april|
|perfect weather||Arzachena in may|
|perfect weather||Arzachena in june|
|perfect weather||Arzachena in july|
|perfect weather||Arzachena in august|
|perfect weather||Arzachena in september|
|perfect weather||Arzachena in october|
|good weather||Arzachena in november|
|tolerable weather||Arzachena in december|
Weather and climate in Arzachena
- In january the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and, in january, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and, in may, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From june to september the climate is very good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains about 16% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Arzachena
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Arzachena: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sardinia
Arzachena appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sardinia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.