Best time to go to Olbia Average weather of Olbia, Sardinia
Find the most favorable time to go to Olbia in Italy from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Olbia?
When is the best time to go to Olbia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Olbia are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Olbia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Olbia in january|
|tolerable weather||Olbia in february|
|good weather||Olbia in march|
|good weather||Olbia in april|
|perfect weather||Olbia in may|
|perfect weather||Olbia in june|
|perfect weather||Olbia in july|
|perfect weather||Olbia in august|
|perfect weather||Olbia in september|
|perfect weather||Olbia in october|
|good weather||Olbia in november|
|tolerable weather||Olbia in december|
Weather and climate in Olbia
- From january to february the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 19% of the time in may.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 1.7in.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Olbia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Olbia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sardinia
Olbia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sardinia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.