Best time to go to Porto Cervo Average weather of Porto Cervo, Sardinia
Discover the best time to visit Porto Cervo in Sardinia from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Porto Cervo?
When is the best time to go to Porto Cervo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Porto Cervo are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Porto Cervo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Porto Cervo in january|
|tolerable weather||Porto Cervo in february|
|good weather||Porto Cervo in march|
|good weather||Porto Cervo in april|
|perfect weather||Porto Cervo in may|
|perfect weather||Porto Cervo in june|
|perfect weather||Porto Cervo in july|
|perfect weather||Porto Cervo in august|
|perfect weather||Porto Cervo in september|
|perfect weather||Porto Cervo in october|
|good weather||Porto Cervo in november|
|tolerable weather||Porto Cervo in december|
Weather and climate in Porto Cervo
- In january the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average.
- Between february and march the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 20% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains in november about 1.7in.
- In december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains in december about 1.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Porto Cervo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Porto Cervo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sardinia
Porto Cervo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sardinia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.