Best time to go to Orosei Average weather of Orosei, Sardinia
Get the very best time to go to Orosei in Italy from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Orosei?
When is the best time to go to Orosei? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Orosei are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Orosei a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Orosei in january|
|bad weather||Orosei in february|
|tolerable weather||Orosei in march|
|good weather||Orosei in april|
|perfect weather||Orosei in may|
|perfect weather||Orosei in june|
|perfect weather||Orosei in july|
|perfect weather||Orosei in august|
|perfect weather||Orosei in september|
|perfect weather||Orosei in october|
|good weather||Orosei in november|
|bad weather||Orosei in december|
Weather and climate in Orosei
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 79°F and, in march, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- Between september and october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains about 18% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Orosei
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Orosei: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sardinia
Orosei appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sardinia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.