Best time to go to Zandvoort Average weather of Zandvoort, Netherlands
Get the very best time to visit Zandvoort in Netherlands from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Zandvoort?
When is the best time to go to Zandvoort? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zandvoort are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- August is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Zandvoort
For full information about the climate and weather in Zandvoort a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Zandvoort in january|
|February||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Zandvoort in february|
|March||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Zandvoort in march|
|April||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Zandvoort in april|
|May||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Zandvoort in may|
|June||59°F/65°F||good weather||Zandvoort in june|
|July||63°F/68°F||good weather||Zandvoort in july|
|August||65°F/68°F||good weather||Zandvoort in august|
|September||59°F/65°F||good weather||Zandvoort in september|
|October||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Zandvoort in october|
|November||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Zandvoort in november|
|December||45°F/47°F||very bad weather||Zandvoort in december|
Weather and climate in Zandvoort
- Between january and february the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 41°F and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 5% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is just OK. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in may.
- From june to september the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains in september about 3.7in.
- In october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 74°F and you can expect to have 3.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and, in november, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 47°F°C and it rains about 3.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zandvoort
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zandvoort: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Zandvoort
Find out when Zandvoort has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Zandvoort
- Very low season in Zandvoort
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and November.
- Low season in Zandvoort
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and December.
- High season in Zandvoort
The number of visitors to Zandvoort is high in: April, May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Zandvoort
The largest number of tourists visiting Zandvoort is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Zandvoort month by month
Best time for low prices in Zandvoort
Average prices of hotels in Zandvoort month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Zandvoort. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.