Best time to go to Delft Average weather of Delft, Netherlands
Find the perfect time to go to Delft in Netherlands from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Delft?
When is the best time to go to Delft? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Delft are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, July, August, October, November and December
Annual weather in Delft
For full information about the climate and weather in Delft a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Delft in january|
|February||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Delft in february|
|March||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Delft in march|
|April||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Delft in april|
|May||54°F/61°F||good weather||Delft in may|
|June||59°F/67°F||good weather||Delft in june|
|July||63°F/70°F||good weather||Delft in july|
|August||65°F/70°F||good weather||Delft in august|
|September||59°F/67°F||good weather||Delft in september|
|October||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Delft in october|
|November||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Delft in november|
|December||43°F/47°F||very bad weather||Delft in december|
Weather and climate in Delft
- From january to february the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 43°F in average and it rains about 18% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 67°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and, in april, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and july the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 26% of the time in july.
- In august the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 5.4in each month.
- In september the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 25% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 4.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and it rains in december about 5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Delft
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Delft: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.