When is the best time to go to Cheb?
When is the best time to go to Cheb? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cheb are May, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Cheb a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-3°C/-0°C||106mm||very bad weather||Cheb in january|
|February||-2°C/2°C||81mm||very bad weather||Cheb in february|
|March||3°C/7°C||78mm||very bad weather||Cheb in march|
|April||9°C/13°C||73mm||bad weather||Cheb in april|
|May||13°C/18°C||108mm||good weather||Cheb in may|
|June||16°C/21°C||118mm||tolerable weather||Cheb in june|
|July||19°C/23°C||146mm||tolerable weather||Cheb in july|
|August||18°C/23°C||102mm||good weather||Cheb in august|
|September||13°C/18°C||82mm||good weather||Cheb in september|
|October||8°C/12°C||73mm||bad weather||Cheb in october|
|November||4°C/7°C||97mm||very bad weather||Cheb in november|
|December||-0°C/2°C||116mm||very bad weather||Cheb in december|
Weather and climate in Cheb
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 19°C and it rains in march about 78mm.
- In april the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 25°C.
- In the month of may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 9°C and it rains about 108mm each month.
- From june to july the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 23°C°C and it rains about 146mm each month.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 18°C.
- In october the climate is not good. It is for example 12°C as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 73mm.
- From november to december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 2°C in average and it rains about 58% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Cheb
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Cheb: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Czech Republic
Cheb appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Czech Republic appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.