Best time to go to Salzburg Average weather of Salzburg, Austria
Find the very best time to visit Salzburg in Austria from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Salzburg?
When is the best time to go to Salzburg? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Salzburg are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Salzburg a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Salzburg in january|
|very bad weather||Salzburg in february|
|very bad weather||Salzburg in march|
|tolerable weather||Salzburg in april|
|tolerable weather||Salzburg in may|
|tolerable weather||Salzburg in june|
|tolerable weather||Salzburg in july|
|good weather||Salzburg in august|
|good weather||Salzburg in september|
|tolerable weather||Salzburg in october|
|very bad weather||Salzburg in november|
|very bad weather||Salzburg in december|
Weather and climate in Salzburg
- From january to march the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 9°C°C and you can expect to have 130mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and july the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 21°C and, in july, 21 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 20°C°C.
- In october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 15°C in average.
- From november to december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 4°C and you can expect to have 137mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Salzburg
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Salzburg: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Austria
Salzburg appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Austria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Austria
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved