When is the best time to go to Nuremberg?
When is the best time to go to Nuremberg? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nuremberg are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are July and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Nuremberg a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-1°C/3°C||91mm||very bad weather||Nuremberg in january|
|February||-1°C/4°C||68mm||very bad weather||Nuremberg in february|
|March||2°C/10°C||66mm||very bad weather||Nuremberg in march|
|April||7°C/17°C||60mm||tolerable weather||Nuremberg in april|
|May||10°C/19°C||108mm||good weather||Nuremberg in may|
|June||14°C/23°C||95mm||good weather||Nuremberg in june|
|July||16°C/25°C||141mm||good weather||Nuremberg in july|
|August||16°C/25°C||104mm||good weather||Nuremberg in august|
|September||11°C/21°C||71mm||good weather||Nuremberg in september|
|October||6°C/15°C||67mm||tolerable weather||Nuremberg in october|
|November||6°C/9°C||85mm||bad weather||Nuremberg in november|
|December||1°C/4°C||143mm||very bad weather||Nuremberg in december|
Weather and climate in Nuremberg
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 2°C and, in march, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 16°C in average and it rains about 60mm each month.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 14°C.
- In october the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 25°C.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 17°C and you can expect to have 85mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is -1°C and, in december, 18 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Nuremberg
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Nuremberg: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Germany
Nuremberg appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Germany appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.