Best time to go to Saranda Average weather of Saranda, Albania
Get the best time to visit Saranda in Albania from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Saranda?
When is the best time to go to Saranda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saranda are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- August is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Saranda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Saranda in january|
|tolerable weather||Saranda in february|
|tolerable weather||Saranda in march|
|good weather||Saranda in april|
|good weather||Saranda in may|
|perfect weather||Saranda in june|
|perfect weather||Saranda in july|
|perfect weather||Saranda in august|
|good weather||Saranda in september|
|good weather||Saranda in october|
|good weather||Saranda in november|
|tolerable weather||Saranda in december|
Weather and climate in Saranda
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and, in may, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 86°F.
- From august to november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and, in november, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 6.9in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Albania
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saranda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saranda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Albania: get the best price!
Map of Albania
Saranda appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Albania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved