Best time to go to Urumqi Average weather of Urumqi, China
Discover the perfect time to go to Urumqi in China from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Urumqi?
When is the best time to go to Urumqi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Urumqi are April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Urumqi has dry periods in January, February, March, September, October and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Urumqi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Urumqi in january|
|very bad weather||Urumqi in february|
|very bad weather||Urumqi in march|
|good weather||Urumqi in april|
|good weather||Urumqi in may|
|perfect weather||Urumqi in june|
|perfect weather||Urumqi in july|
|perfect weather||Urumqi in august|
|good weather||Urumqi in september|
|tolerable weather||Urumqi in october|
|very bad weather||Urumqi in november|
|very bad weather||Urumqi in december|
Weather and climate in Urumqi
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 41°F in average and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is beautiful. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is very good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 27°F°C and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Urumqi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Urumqi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Urumqi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.