Best time to go to Xinjiang Average weather of Xinjiang, China
Find the best time to go to Xinjiang in China from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Xinjiang?
When is the best time to go to Xinjiang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Xinjiang are April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Xinjiang has dry periods in January, February, March, September, October and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Xinjiang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Xinjiang in january|
|very bad weather||Xinjiang in february|
|very bad weather||Xinjiang in march|
|good weather||Xinjiang in april|
|good weather||Xinjiang in may|
|perfect weather||Xinjiang in june|
|perfect weather||Xinjiang in july|
|perfect weather||Xinjiang in august|
|good weather||Xinjiang in september|
|tolerable weather||Xinjiang in october|
|very bad weather||Xinjiang in november|
|very bad weather||Xinjiang in december|
Weather and climate in Xinjiang
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 27°F and it rains about 7% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 14% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and, in june, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 27°F in average and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Xinjiang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Xinjiang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Xinjiang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.