Best time to go to Beijing Average weather of Beijing, China
Find the best time to go to Beijing in China from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Beijing?
When is the best time to go to Beijing? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Beijing are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Beijing has dry periods in January, February, March and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Beijing a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Beijing in january|
|very bad weather||Beijing in february|
|tolerable weather||Beijing in march|
|good weather||Beijing in april|
|perfect weather||Beijing in may|
|perfect weather||Beijing in june|
|good weather||Beijing in july|
|good weather||Beijing in august|
|perfect weather||Beijing in september|
|good weather||Beijing in october|
|very bad weather||Beijing in november|
|very bad weather||Beijing in december|
Weather and climate in Beijing
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 41°F and it rains in february about 0.2in.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in april about 0.5in.
- Between may and june the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- From july to august the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 106°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- In september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 15% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 36°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Beijing
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Beijing: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Beijing appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.