Best time to go to Fuzhou Average weather of Fuzhou, China
Discover the most favorable time to visit Fuzhou in China from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Fuzhou?
When is the best time to go to Fuzhou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fuzhou are April, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- December is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- June is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Fuzhou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Fuzhou in january|
|tolerable weather||Fuzhou in february|
|tolerable weather||Fuzhou in march|
|good weather||Fuzhou in april|
|tolerable weather||Fuzhou in may|
|tolerable weather||Fuzhou in june|
|good weather||Fuzhou in july|
|good weather||Fuzhou in august|
|good weather||Fuzhou in september|
|good weather||Fuzhou in october|
|tolerable weather||Fuzhou in november|
|tolerable weather||Fuzhou in december|
Weather and climate in Fuzhou
- From january to february the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F.
- In march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains about 23% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains in may about 2.4in.
- In the month of june the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains in june about 3.4in.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fuzhou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fuzhou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Fuzhou appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.