Best time to go to Fuzhou Average weather of Fuzhou, China
Discover the most favorable time to visit Fuzhou in China from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Fuzhou?
When is the best time to go to Fuzhou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fuzhou are April, July, September, October and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June and August
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Fuzhou
For full information about the climate and weather in Fuzhou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Fuzhou in january|
|February||54°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Fuzhou in february|
|March||59°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Fuzhou in march|
|April||67°F/76°F||good weather||Fuzhou in april|
|May||74°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Fuzhou in may|
|June||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Fuzhou in june|
|July||83°F/90°F||good weather||Fuzhou in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Fuzhou in august|
|September||77°F/86°F||good weather||Fuzhou in september|
|October||70°F/77°F||good weather||Fuzhou in october|
|November||63°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Fuzhou in november|
|December||54°F/63°F||good weather||Fuzhou in december|
Weather and climate in Fuzhou
- From january to february the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F.
- In march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 20% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains in may about 8.7in.
- In the month of june the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains in june about 10.1in.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 5.1in each month.
- In october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains about 7% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fuzhou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fuzhou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Fuzhou
Find out when Fuzhou has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Fuzhou
- Very low season in Fuzhou
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June and November.
- High season in Fuzhou
The number of visitors to Fuzhou is high in: April, July, August and September.
- Peek season in Fuzhou
The largest number of tourists visiting Fuzhou is during: October and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Fuzhou month by month
Best time for low prices in Fuzhou
Average prices of hotels in Fuzhou month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Fuzhou. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.