Best time to go to Semey Average weather of Semey, Kazakhstan
Find the most favorable time to go to Semey in Kazakhstan from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Semey?
When is the best time to go to Semey? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Semey are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
Annual weather in Semey
For full information about the climate and weather in Semey a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||2°F/13°F||very bad weather||Semey in january|
|February||4°F/16°F||very bad weather||Semey in february|
|March||18°F/31°F||very bad weather||Semey in march|
|April||40°F/58°F||very bad weather||Semey in april|
|May||52°F/70°F||good weather||Semey in may|
|June||63°F/81°F||perfect weather||Semey in june|
|July||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Semey in july|
|August||63°F/81°F||perfect weather||Semey in august|
|September||52°F/68°F||good weather||Semey in september|
|October||40°F/52°F||very bad weather||Semey in october|
|November||22°F/31°F||very bad weather||Semey in november|
|December||9°F/18°F||very bad weather||Semey in december|
Weather and climate in Semey
- From january to march the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 5% of the time in july.
- In august the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 18°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Semey
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Semey: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Semey
Find out when Semey has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Semey
- Very low season in Semey
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April and November.
- Low season in Semey
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, October and December.
- High season in Semey
The number of visitors to Semey is high in: June, July and September.
- Peek season in Semey
The largest number of tourists visiting Semey is during: August.