Best time to go to Esil Average weather of Esil, Kazakhstan
Discover the best time to go to Esil in Kazakhstan from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Esil?
When is the best time to go to Esil? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Esil are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Esil a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||4°F/13°F||very bad weather||Esil in january|
|February||4°F/16°F||very bad weather||Esil in february|
|March||16°F/29°F||very bad weather||Esil in march|
|April||38°F/52°F||very bad weather||Esil in april|
|May||52°F/70°F||good weather||Esil in may|
|June||59°F/79°F||perfect weather||Esil in june|
|July||61°F/81°F||perfect weather||Esil in july|
|August||61°F/79°F||perfect weather||Esil in august|
|September||50°F/67°F||good weather||Esil in september|
|October||38°F/50°F||very bad weather||Esil in october|
|November||22°F/29°F||very bad weather||Esil in november|
|December||9°F/16°F||very bad weather||Esil in december|
Weather and climate in Esil
- From january to april the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- Between may and september the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 16°F and it rains in december about 1.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Esil
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Esil: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.