Best time to go to Karaganda Average weather of Karaganda, Kazakhstan
Find the very best time to go to Karaganda in Kazakhstan from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Karaganda?
When is the best time to go to Karaganda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Karaganda are May, June, July and August
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
Annual weather in Karaganda
For full information about the climate and weather in Karaganda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||4°F/14°F||very bad weather||Karaganda in january|
|February||4°F/16°F||very bad weather||Karaganda in february|
|March||16°F/31°F||very bad weather||Karaganda in march|
|April||38°F/54°F||very bad weather||Karaganda in april|
|May||50°F/68°F||good weather||Karaganda in may|
|June||58°F/77°F||perfect weather||Karaganda in june|
|July||61°F/79°F||perfect weather||Karaganda in july|
|August||59°F/79°F||perfect weather||Karaganda in august|
|September||49°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Karaganda in september|
|October||36°F/50°F||very bad weather||Karaganda in october|
|November||20°F/29°F||very bad weather||Karaganda in november|
|December||9°F/18°F||very bad weather||Karaganda in december|
Weather and climate in Karaganda
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 31°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and it rains in april about 1.2in.
- From may to july the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 9% of the time in july.
- In august the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in august about 1.3in.
- In the month of september the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 4% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 18°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Karaganda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Karaganda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Karaganda
Find out when Karaganda has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Karaganda
- Very low season in Karaganda
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Karaganda
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October, November and December.
- High season in Karaganda
The number of visitors to Karaganda is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Karaganda
The largest number of tourists visiting Karaganda is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Karaganda month by month
Best time for low prices in Karaganda
Average prices of hotels in Karaganda month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Karaganda. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.