Best time to go to Udupi Average weather of Udupi, India
Discover the best time to go to Udupi in India from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Udupi?
When is the best time to go to Udupi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Udupi are January, February, March, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- February is the driest month
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Udupi
For full information about the climate and weather in Udupi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/94°F||good weather||Udupi in january|
|February||83°F/95°F||good weather||Udupi in february|
|March||85°F/95°F||good weather||Udupi in march|
|April||88°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Udupi in april|
|May||86°F/94°F||good weather||Udupi in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Udupi in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Udupi in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Udupi in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||very bad weather||Udupi in september|
|October||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Udupi in october|
|November||81°F/92°F||good weather||Udupi in november|
|December||81°F/94°F||good weather||Udupi in december|
Weather and climate in Udupi
- From january to march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in march about 0.6in.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 88°F and it rains in april about 1.3in.
- In the month of may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and you can expect to have 7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- Between september and october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 10.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 7% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Udupi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Udupi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.