Best time to go to Santa Ana Average weather of Santa Ana, El Salvador
Find the best time to go to Santa Ana in El Salvador from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Santa Ana?
When is the best time to go to Santa Ana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Santa Ana are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and August
- Santa Ana has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are May, June and September
Annual weather in Santa Ana
For full information about the climate and weather in Santa Ana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/86°F||perfect weather||Santa Ana in january|
|February||65°F/90°F||perfect weather||Santa Ana in february|
|March||67°F/92°F||perfect weather||Santa Ana in march|
|April||70°F/94°F||good weather||Santa Ana in april|
|May||72°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Santa Ana in may|
|June||70°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Santa Ana in june|
|July||68°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Santa Ana in july|
|August||68°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Santa Ana in august|
|September||68°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Santa Ana in september|
|October||68°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Santa Ana in october|
|November||65°F/85°F||good weather||Santa Ana in november|
|December||65°F/85°F||perfect weather||Santa Ana in december|
Weather and climate in Santa Ana
- Between january and march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 92°F.
- In the month of april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 4.8in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 13.3in each month.
- In november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 65°F.
- In december the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Santa Ana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Santa Ana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Santa Ana
Find out when Santa Ana has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Santa Ana
- Very low season in Santa Ana
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May, June and September.
- Low season in Santa Ana
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, July, August, October and November.
- Peek season in Santa Ana
The largest number of tourists visiting Santa Ana is during: December.