Best time to go to Santa Tecla Average weather of Santa Tecla, El Salvador
Get the perfect time to visit Santa Tecla in El Salvador from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Santa Tecla?
When is the best time to go to Santa Tecla? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Santa Tecla are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October, November and December
- Santa Tecla has dry periods in January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
Annual weather in Santa Tecla
For full information about the climate and weather in Santa Tecla a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/88°F||perfect weather||Santa Tecla in january|
|February||74°F/90°F||perfect weather||Santa Tecla in february|
|March||76°F/90°F||perfect weather||Santa Tecla in march|
|April||77°F/90°F||good weather||Santa Tecla in april|
|May||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Santa Tecla in may|
|June||77°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Santa Tecla in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Santa Tecla in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Santa Tecla in august|
|September||77°F/85°F||bad weather||Santa Tecla in september|
|October||76°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Santa Tecla in october|
|November||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Santa Tecla in november|
|December||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Santa Tecla in december|
Weather and climate in Santa Tecla
- Between january and march the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
- In the month of july the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 94°F and, in july, 15 days of rain are expected.
- From august to september the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 14.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 58% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
- In december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Santa Tecla
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Santa Tecla: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.