Best time to go to Apopa Average weather of Apopa, El Salvador
Find the most favorable time to go to Apopa in El Salvador from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Apopa?
When is the best time to go to Apopa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Apopa are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- Apopa has dry periods in January and February
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
Annual weather in Apopa
For full information about the climate and weather in Apopa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/92°F||perfect weather||Apopa in january|
|February||68°F/94°F||perfect weather||Apopa in february|
|March||70°F/95°F||good weather||Apopa in march|
|April||74°F/95°F||good weather||Apopa in april|
|May||74°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Apopa in may|
|June||72°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Apopa in june|
|July||72°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Apopa in july|
|August||72°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Apopa in august|
|September||70°F/90°F||bad weather||Apopa in september|
|October||70°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Apopa in october|
|November||68°F/90°F||good weather||Apopa in november|
|December||68°F/92°F||perfect weather||Apopa in december|
Weather and climate in Apopa
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 95°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 18% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and, in may, 17 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 13.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In july the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average.
- From august to september the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 71% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 13.7in each month.
- In november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in november about 2.9in.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Apopa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Apopa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.