Best time to go to Ilopango Average weather of Ilopango, El Salvador
Get the very best time to visit Ilopango in El Salvador from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Ilopango?
When is the best time to go to Ilopango? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ilopango are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- Ilopango has dry periods in January and February
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
Annual weather in Ilopango
For full information about the climate and weather in Ilopango a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/92°F||perfect weather||Ilopango in january|
|February||68°F/94°F||perfect weather||Ilopango in february|
|March||70°F/95°F||good weather||Ilopango in march|
|April||74°F/95°F||good weather||Ilopango in april|
|May||74°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Ilopango in may|
|June||72°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Ilopango in june|
|July||72°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Ilopango in july|
|August||72°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Ilopango in august|
|September||70°F/90°F||bad weather||Ilopango in september|
|October||70°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Ilopango in october|
|November||68°F/90°F||good weather||Ilopango in november|
|December||68°F/92°F||perfect weather||Ilopango in december|
Weather and climate in Ilopango
- Between the months of january and march the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 106°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 18% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 55% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 59% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 48% of the time in july.
- From august to september the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 14.5in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 101°F and, in october, 18 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 2.9in each month.
- In december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ilopango
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ilopango: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.