When is the best time to go to Port Elizabeth?
When is the best time to go to Port Elizabeth? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Port Elizabeth are February, March, April and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Port Elizabeth a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/29°C||72mm||tolerable weather||Port Elizabeth in january|
|February||27°C/29°C||43mm||good weather||Port Elizabeth in february|
|March||27°C/29°C||51mm||good weather||Port Elizabeth in march|
|April||28°C/30°C||69mm||good weather||Port Elizabeth in april|
|May||28°C/31°C||81mm||tolerable weather||Port Elizabeth in may|
|June||28°C/31°C||122mm||tolerable weather||Port Elizabeth in june|
|July||29°C/32°C||120mm||tolerable weather||Port Elizabeth in july|
|August||29°C/32°C||174mm||tolerable weather||Port Elizabeth in august|
|September||29°C/32°C||153mm||tolerable weather||Port Elizabeth in september|
|October||30°C/32°C||151mm||tolerable weather||Port Elizabeth in october|
|November||29°C/31°C||127mm||tolerable weather||Port Elizabeth in november|
|December||29°C/30°C||79mm||good weather||Port Elizabeth in december|
Weather and climate in Port Elizabeth
- Between january and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 81mm each month.
- From june to november the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 127mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and, in december, 15 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Port Elizabeth
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Port Elizabeth: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Port Elizabeth appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.