Best time to go to Bayahibe Average weather of Bayahibe, Dominican Republic
Find the very best time to go to Bayahibe in Dominican Republic from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bayahibe?
When is the best time to go to Bayahibe? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bayahibe are January, February, March, April, June and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, July, August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Bayahibe
For full information about the climate and weather in Bayahibe a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bayahibe in january|
|February||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bayahibe in february|
|March||76°F/85°F||good weather||Bayahibe in march|
|April||77°F/86°F||good weather||Bayahibe in april|
|May||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Bayahibe in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||good weather||Bayahibe in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Bayahibe in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Bayahibe in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Bayahibe in september|
|October||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Bayahibe in october|
|November||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bayahibe in november|
|December||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bayahibe in december|
Weather and climate in Bayahibe
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in april about 3.5in.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in may.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 6.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains in november about 5.8in.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 2.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bayahibe
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bayahibe: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bayahibe
Find out when Bayahibe has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bayahibe
- Very low season in Bayahibe
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Bayahibe
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, July, August and November.
- High season in Bayahibe
The number of visitors to Bayahibe is high in: January.
- Peak season in Bayahibe
The largest number of tourists visiting Bayahibe is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Bayahibe month by month
Best time for low prices in Bayahibe
Average prices of hotels in Bayahibe month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bayahibe. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Bayahibe
On average, it costs $ 29 per day to hire a car in Bayahibe. This price varies by $ 8.7 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 23 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in may is $ 32.