Best time to go to Jolly Harbour Average weather of Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda
Discover the most favorable time to go to Jolly Harbour in Antigua and Barbuda from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Jolly Harbour?
When is the best time to go to Jolly Harbour? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jolly Harbour are January, February, March, April, May, June and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Jolly Harbour
For full information about the climate and weather in Jolly Harbour a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/81°F||good weather||Jolly Harbour in january|
|February||79°F/79°F||good weather||Jolly Harbour in february|
|March||79°F/79°F||perfect weather||Jolly Harbour in march|
|April||79°F/81°F||good weather||Jolly Harbour in april|
|May||81°F/83°F||good weather||Jolly Harbour in may|
|June||83°F/83°F||good weather||Jolly Harbour in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Jolly Harbour in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Jolly Harbour in august|
|September||85°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Jolly Harbour in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Jolly Harbour in october|
|November||83°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Jolly Harbour in november|
|December||81°F/81°F||good weather||Jolly Harbour in december|
Weather and climate in Jolly Harbour
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F.
- In may the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 29% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and, in june, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From july to december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 4.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jolly Harbour
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jolly Harbour: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Jolly Harbour
Find out when Jolly Harbour has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Jolly Harbour
- Very low season in Jolly Harbour
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: September and October.
- Low season in Jolly Harbour
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, July and August.
- High season in Jolly Harbour
The number of visitors to Jolly Harbour is high in: January, March, May and November.
- Peak season in Jolly Harbour
The largest number of tourists visiting Jolly Harbour is during: February, April and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Jolly Harbour month by month
Best time for low prices in Jolly Harbour
Average prices of hotels in Jolly Harbour month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Jolly Harbour. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Jolly Harbour
On average, it costs $ 17 per day to hire a car in Jolly Harbour. This price varies by $ 2.2 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 16 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in may is $ 18.