Best time to go to Anse Major Average weather of Anse Major, Seychelles
Discover the very best time to go to Anse Major in Seychelles from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Anse Major?
When is the best time to go to Anse Major? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Anse Major are March, April, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Anse Major
For full information about the climate and weather in Anse Major a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Anse Major in january|
|February||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Anse Major in february|
|March||85°F/85°F||good weather||Anse Major in march|
|April||85°F/86°F||good weather||Anse Major in april|
|May||85°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Anse Major in may|
|June||81°F/83°F||good weather||Anse Major in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||good weather||Anse Major in july|
|August||79°F/81°F||good weather||Anse Major in august|
|September||81°F/81°F||good weather||Anse Major in september|
|October||81°F/83°F||good weather||Anse Major in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||good weather||Anse Major in november|
|December||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Anse Major in december|
Weather and climate in Anse Major
- Between january and june the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and, in june, 7 days of rain are expected.
- From july to october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 9.4in each month.
- From november to december the climate is correct. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 15.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Anse Major
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Anse Major: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Anse Major
Find out when Anse Major has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Anse Major
- Very low season in Anse Major
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May and June.
- Low season in Anse Major
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and July.
- High season in Anse Major
The number of visitors to Anse Major is high in: September and November.
- Peak season in Anse Major
The largest number of tourists visiting Anse Major is during: August, October and December.