Best time to go to Port-Mathurin Average weather of Port-Mathurin, Rodrigues islands
Get the best time to go to Port-Mathurin in Rodrigues islands from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Port-Mathurin?
When is the best time to go to Port-Mathurin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Port-Mathurin
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
Annual weather in Port-Mathurin
For full information about the climate and weather in Port-Mathurin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Port-Mathurin in january
|Port-Mathurin in february
|Port-Mathurin in march
|Port-Mathurin in april
|Port-Mathurin in may
|Port-Mathurin in june
|Port-Mathurin in july
|Port-Mathurin in august
|Port-Mathurin in september
|Port-Mathurin in october
|Port-Mathurin in november
|Port-Mathurin in december
Weather and climate in Port-Mathurin
- In january the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and, in january, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of february the climate is just OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of march and december the climate is good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 3.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Port-Mathurin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Port-Mathurin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Port-Mathurin
Find out when Port-Mathurin has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Port-Mathurin
- Very low season in Port-Mathurin
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April, May and June.
- Low season in Port-Mathurin
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January and September.
- High season in Port-Mathurin
The number of visitors to Port-Mathurin is high in: July, August, October and November.
- Peak season in Port-Mathurin
The largest number of tourists visiting Port-Mathurin is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Port-Mathurin month by month
Best time for low prices in Port-Mathurin
Average prices of hotels in Port-Mathurin month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Port-Mathurin. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Port-Mathurin
A return flight between London and Port-Mathurin is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 1021 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 643 more for your airline ticket to Port-Mathurin if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Port-Mathurin
On average, it costs $ 89 per day to hire a car in Port-Mathurin. This price varies by $ 12 depending on the month. In august, hiring a car costs an average of $ 82 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 94.