Best time to go to Taroudant Average weather of Taroudant, Morocco
Discover the most favorable time to visit Taroudant in Morocco from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Taroudant?
When is the best time to go to Taroudant? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Taroudant are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Taroudant has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Taroudant
For full information about the climate and weather in Taroudant a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Taroudant in january|
|February||50°F/74°F||good weather||Taroudant in february|
|March||54°F/79°F||good weather||Taroudant in march|
|April||59°F/85°F||perfect weather||Taroudant in april|
|May||67°F/90°F||perfect weather||Taroudant in may|
|June||72°F/95°F||perfect weather||Taroudant in june|
|July||79°F/104°F||good weather||Taroudant in july|
|August||79°F/104°F||good weather||Taroudant in august|
|September||72°F/95°F||perfect weather||Taroudant in september|
|October||67°F/88°F||perfect weather||Taroudant in october|
|November||58°F/77°F||perfect weather||Taroudant in november|
|December||52°F/72°F||good weather||Taroudant in december|
Weather and climate in Taroudant
- Between january and february the climate is good. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains in may about 0.3in.
- In june the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in june, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 119°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to november the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains in december about 0.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Taroudant
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Taroudant: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Taroudant
Find out when Taroudant has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Taroudant
- Very low season in Taroudant
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Taroudant
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, June, September, November and December.
- High season in Taroudant
The number of visitors to Taroudant is high in: April, May, July and October.
- Peak season in Taroudant
The largest number of tourists visiting Taroudant is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Taroudant month by month
Best time for low prices in Taroudant
Average prices of hotels in Taroudant month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Taroudant. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.