Best time to go to Banda Aceh Average weather of Banda Aceh, Sumatra
Find the perfect time to go to Banda Aceh in Indonesia from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Banda Aceh?
When is the best time to go to Banda Aceh? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Banda Aceh are January, February, March, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Banda Aceh
For full information about the climate and weather in Banda Aceh a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Banda Aceh in january
|Banda Aceh in february
|Banda Aceh in march
|Banda Aceh in april
|Banda Aceh in may
|Banda Aceh in june
|Banda Aceh in july
|Banda Aceh in august
|Banda Aceh in september
|Banda Aceh in october
|Banda Aceh in november
|Banda Aceh in december
Weather and climate in Banda Aceh
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 7.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 90°F.
- Between july and october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 7.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Banda Aceh
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Banda Aceh: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Banda Aceh
Find out when Banda Aceh has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Banda Aceh
- Very low season in Banda Aceh
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April and June.
- Low season in Banda Aceh
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, July, September, October and November.
- High season in Banda Aceh
The number of visitors to Banda Aceh is high in: August.
- Peak season in Banda Aceh
The largest number of tourists visiting Banda Aceh is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Banda Aceh month by month
Best time for low prices in Banda Aceh
Average prices of hotels in Banda Aceh month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Banda Aceh. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Banda Aceh
On average, it costs $ 44 per day to hire a car in Banda Aceh. This price varies by $ 8.7 depending on the month. In june, hiring a car costs an average of $ 41 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 49.