Best time to go to Rawai Average weather of Rawai, Phuket
Discover the very best time to go to Rawai in Thailand from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Rawai?
When is the best time to go to Rawai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Rawai are January and February
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Rawai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Rawai in january|
|good weather||Rawai in february|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in march|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in april|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in may|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in june|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in july|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in august|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in september|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in october|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in november|
|tolerable weather||Rawai in december|
Weather and climate in Rawai
- In january the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 3in each month.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in march about 3.5in.
- From april to october the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in october about 6.5in.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Rawai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Rawai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Phuket
Rawai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Phuket appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.