Best time to go to Luganville Average weather of Luganville, Vanuatu
Discover the best time to go to Luganville in Vanuatu from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Luganville?
When is the best time to go to Luganville? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Luganville are May, June, July, August, September and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and March
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Luganville
For full information about the climate and weather in Luganville a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Luganville in january|
|February||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Luganville in february|
|March||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Luganville in march|
|April||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Luganville in april|
|May||79°F/83°F||good weather||Luganville in may|
|June||79°F/83°F||good weather||Luganville in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||good weather||Luganville in july|
|August||77°F/81°F||good weather||Luganville in august|
|September||77°F/81°F||good weather||Luganville in september|
|October||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Luganville in october|
|November||79°F/83°F||good weather||Luganville in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Luganville in december|
Weather and climate in Luganville
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in january, 17 days of rain are expected.
- From february to march the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- Between the months of april and december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 44% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Luganville
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Luganville: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Luganville
Find out when Luganville has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Luganville
- Very low season in Luganville
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April and May.
- Low season in Luganville
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January and November.
- High season in Luganville
The number of visitors to Luganville is high in: June, August, September and October.
- Peak season in Luganville
The largest number of tourists visiting Luganville is during: July and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Luganville month by month
Best time for low prices in Luganville
Average prices of hotels in Luganville month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Luganville. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, November is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.