Best time to go to Bat Yam Average weather of Bat Yam, Israel
Find the best time to visit Bat Yam in Israel from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bat Yam?
When is the best time to go to Bat Yam? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Bat Yam
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Bat Yam has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Bat Yam
For full information about the climate and weather in Bat Yam a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/65°F||good weather||Bat Yam in january|
|February||59°F/67°F||good weather||Bat Yam in february|
|March||63°F/70°F||good weather||Bat Yam in march|
|April||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Bat Yam in april|
|May||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bat Yam in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bat Yam in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||perfect weather||Bat Yam in july|
|August||85°F/90°F||perfect weather||Bat Yam in august|
|September||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Bat Yam in september|
|October||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bat Yam in october|
|November||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Bat Yam in november|
|December||61°F/68°F||good weather||Bat Yam in december|
Weather and climate in Bat Yam
- From january to march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 8% of the time in march.
- From april to june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains in june about 0.1in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In december the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bat Yam
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bat Yam: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bat Yam
Find out when Bat Yam has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bat Yam
- Very low season in Bat Yam
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Bat Yam
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, November and December.
- High season in Bat Yam
The number of visitors to Bat Yam is high in: April, July and September.
- Peek season in Bat Yam
The largest number of tourists visiting Bat Yam is during: May, June, August and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Bat Yam month by month
Best time for low prices in Bat Yam
Average prices of hotels in Bat Yam month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bat Yam. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.