When is the best time to go to Biasca?
When is the best time to go to Biasca? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Biasca are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Biasca a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-3°C/2°C||65mm||very bad weather||Biasca in january|
|February||-2°C/2°C||86mm||very bad weather||Biasca in february|
|March||2°C/7°C||96mm||very bad weather||Biasca in march|
|April||7°C/11°C||144mm||bad weather||Biasca in april|
|May||11°C/15°C||197mm||tolerable weather||Biasca in may|
|June||16°C/20°C||183mm||tolerable weather||Biasca in june|
|July||19°C/23°C||162mm||tolerable weather||Biasca in july|
|August||17°C/22°C||152mm||good weather||Biasca in august|
|September||12°C/18°C||116mm||good weather||Biasca in september|
|October||7°C/12°C||82mm||bad weather||Biasca in october|
|November||3°C/7°C||161mm||very bad weather||Biasca in november|
|December||-2°C/3°C||92mm||very bad weather||Biasca in december|
Weather and climate in Biasca
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 4°C and it rains about 35% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 9°C and it rains about 52% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 22°C in average and you can expect to have 162mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From august to september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains about 116mm each month.
- In the month of october the climate is bad. It is for example 12°C as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 36% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 3°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Biasca
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Biasca: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Switzerland
Biasca appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Hover for information about the climate.