When is the best time to go to Biasca?
When is the best time to go to Biasca? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Biasca are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Biasca a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-3°C/2°C||78mm||very bad weather||Biasca in january|
|February||-2°C/2°C||81mm||very bad weather||Biasca in february|
|March||2°C/7°C||103mm||very bad weather||Biasca in march|
|April||7°C/12°C||159mm||bad weather||Biasca in april|
|May||12°C/16°C||203mm||tolerable weather||Biasca in may|
|June||16°C/21°C||175mm||tolerable weather||Biasca in june|
|July||19°C/23°C||167mm||tolerable weather||Biasca in july|
|August||18°C/23°C||158mm||good weather||Biasca in august|
|September||13°C/18°C||111mm||good weather||Biasca in september|
|October||8°C/13°C||73mm||bad weather||Biasca in october|
|November||3°C/7°C||156mm||very bad weather||Biasca in november|
|December||-2°C/3°C||99mm||very bad weather||Biasca in december|
Weather and climate in Biasca
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 4°C and it rains about 37% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 9°C and it rains about 52% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 22°C in average and you can expect to have 167mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From august to september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains about 111mm each month.
- In the month of october the climate is bad. It is for example 13°C as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 32% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 3°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Biasca
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Biasca: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Switzerland
Biasca appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.