Best time to go to Machico Average weather of Machico, Madeira
Find the most favorable time to go to Machico in Madeira from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Machico?
When is the best time to go to Machico? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Machico
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Machico has dry periods in May, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Machico a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Machico in january|
|good weather||Machico in february|
|good weather||Machico in march|
|good weather||Machico in april|
|good weather||Machico in may|
|perfect weather||Machico in june|
|perfect weather||Machico in july|
|perfect weather||Machico in august|
|perfect weather||Machico in september|
|perfect weather||Machico in october|
|good weather||Machico in november|
|good weather||Machico in december|
Weather and climate in Machico
- Between the months of january and may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 3% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- In the month of july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 74°F.
- In august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between september and october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- In december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Machico
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Machico: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Madeira
Machico appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations the islands of Madeira appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.