Best time to go to Calheta Average weather of Calheta, Madeira
Discover the best time to go to Calheta in Madeira from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Calheta?
When is the best time to go to Calheta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Calheta
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Calheta has dry periods in May, July and August
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Calheta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Calheta in january|
|good weather||Calheta in february|
|good weather||Calheta in march|
|good weather||Calheta in april|
|good weather||Calheta in may|
|perfect weather||Calheta in june|
|perfect weather||Calheta in july|
|perfect weather||Calheta in august|
|perfect weather||Calheta in september|
|perfect weather||Calheta in october|
|good weather||Calheta in november|
|good weather||Calheta in december|
Weather and climate in Calheta
- From january to october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 16% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 22% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Calheta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Calheta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Madeira
Calheta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations the islands of Madeira appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.