When is the best time to go to Baden-Baden?
When is the best time to go to Baden-Baden? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Baden-Baden are June, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, July and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Baden-Baden a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||1°C/4°C||106mm||very bad weather||Baden-Baden in january|
|February||1°C/6°C||84mm||very bad weather||Baden-Baden in february|
|March||3°C/11°C||71mm||very bad weather||Baden-Baden in march|
|April||8°C/17°C||71mm||tolerable weather||Baden-Baden in april|
|May||11°C/20°C||139mm||tolerable weather||Baden-Baden in may|
|June||14°C/24°C||106mm||good weather||Baden-Baden in june|
|July||17°C/26°C||116mm||tolerable weather||Baden-Baden in july|
|August||17°C/26°C||91mm||good weather||Baden-Baden in august|
|September||13°C/22°C||64mm||good weather||Baden-Baden in september|
|October||8°C/16°C||67mm||tolerable weather||Baden-Baden in october|
|November||6°C/10°C||107mm||bad weather||Baden-Baden in november|
|December||2°C/6°C||126mm||very bad weather||Baden-Baden in december|
Weather and climate in Baden-Baden
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 11°C and you can expect to have 71mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 17°C as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 71mm.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 16°C and it rains about 64mm each month.
- In october the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 7°C and it rains about 32% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 10°C°C and, in november, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 5°C in average.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Baden-Baden
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Baden-Baden: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Germany
Baden-Baden appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Germany appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.