Best time to go to Punat Average weather of Punat, Croatia
Find the perfect time to visit Punat in Croatia from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Punat?
When is the best time to go to Punat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Punat are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Punat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Punat in january|
|very bad weather||Punat in february|
|bad weather||Punat in march|
|tolerable weather||Punat in april|
|good weather||Punat in may|
|good weather||Punat in june|
|good weather||Punat in july|
|perfect weather||Punat in august|
|good weather||Punat in september|
|good weather||Punat in october|
|bad weather||Punat in november|
|very bad weather||Punat in december|
Weather and climate in Punat
- From january to march the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F and it rains in march about 2.1in.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 59°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Punat
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Punat: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Punat appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.